The Space Adventure

You would never guess what happened? Let me tell what happened on April 10.. Yay it’s my birthday I’m so happy because there is going to be my first birthday party with my friends and family. They are coming over to celebrate my birthday but I wanted to know where we are going but mum did not tell me.first we went ice skating,time zone,dancing,Rashays. After Rashays I got blindfolded & got a piggy ride then mum said I can take it off I took it off and we were in a rocket ship and landed on the planet called nightmare. My friend Bob & the others look and there were some zombies we went in the ship but we had no fuel! Bob risked it and went out side and got luna cheese for the fuel and went back home and celebrate the end.??

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!