The Brave Kid

There once was a girl call Milly.She was 8 years old,she lived with her mum,dad,brother and dog.One beautiful evening Milly went outside to ride her bike.She went a bit far from her home so she thought she would go back,but on the way back a van appeared behind her and a man grabbed her from the back she didn’t have time to scream,the man raced down the road till a small hut.The man threw the girl in,the man shut the door and the hut shook.The girl was trembling with fear she asked who r all of u,one girl said she are all the children he kidnapped we have been here for months even years,we wouldn’t dare to escape otherwise he will do something bad to all of us.Milly’s hands were shaking with fear.It was already night she could see through a tiny hole in the hut the man bursted in and threw bones and bits or pieces of nuts,Milly asked “This is what u eat?”One girl said “yes..” she picked up some nuts and put it in there mouth.She slept in a corner for the night in the morning the man came in again and threw some seeds on the floor they all ate it,most of the time the just sat in there own corner.In the afternoon the girl found a leaf and rocks in one corner of the hut she got a bright idea! She wrote in the leaf help with the rock she out it through the tiny hole it hung on the hut in the outside,meanwhile a certain amount of people passed but no one took the leaf.One lady saw the leaf and she wad a leaf collector! So of course she took the leaf she saw the writing “help me” one the leaf and ran to her car and called the cops and told she address the cops came in no time the man was there to they arrested him and took all the children back to there homes.When Milly reached home the family raced to her and squeezed the life out of her they were so happy she was back.And that’s how she became the brave kid!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!