Rescue Of The Enceone Stone

The frost flew over the forest path. Partica was running through Forest Veo. Her mission: To rescue the Enceone Stone, a stone that was vital to all life. However, it was being destroyed by the Omi, a tribe of despicable monsters. She stopped abruptly at a cave and turned left. This path was lit by the dimmest of lanterns. A body emerged with an eye and three pointy teeth. Partica donged the Omi and ran to where the Enceone Stone was being held prisoner. An Omi guarded the entrance. 'Run!' thought Partica. She dashed. Suddenly, a dark environment surrounded her. It was enclosed. She was trapped. The Omi carried her to the horn prison. She was thrown into a cell. She had to escape. When the Omi left she would try to dig through the wall. Partica started to scrape with her fingernails. The sun was coming up and the Omi would emerge soon. She powered through the tough mud. She heard footsteps. The Omi were coming. The door was being opened. She dived through the wall. The surroundings were dark. She could see a dull crystal in the middle. It was the Enceone Stone. She shook the ground. The rope became loose. However she could hear the footsteps that she feared the most. She dipped and then fell forward. In the distance she could hear the Omi's disappointment. Out through the tunnel, down the winding path and there was the small house. It was hers. She stopped, unlocked the door and went in. Safe!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!