Television, from the couch potato's point of view

I watch some soaps, I watch the news, It's so dull I want to snooze...

I watch Britney Murphy and Hilary Duff, they really think that they're hot stuff...

From Fear Factor to ER, everyone belives that the can go far...

From a commercial to a T.V. sitcom, everyone believes that they are the bomb...

They try to make commercials sound so funny, I really get annoyed at that energizer bunny...

I watch the Today Show and The Price Is Right, I've never been there personally, but someday I might...

To be famous it must be great, I better go to Hollywood before it's too late...

I could hang with the stars and be somebody, I just hope that the road to success isn't muddy...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!