You Killed The Wrong Girl

Ava was walking down Cross Lane when screams was all she heard, running towards the screams rather than away from it and there she was by herself, and no one was around…her sister Ash was laying on the floor and blood was everywhere. In shock Ava stood there and started crying tear by tear left her eye while Ash was there in front of her, clueless, didn’t know what to do, Ava ripped at part of her shirt to hold down the wound – “we pray for our beloved Ashley, as she is in a better place now… an angel taken care of by God we send our prayers” recoiled into the present Ava couldn’t stop thinking about the tragedy was it her fault she died, did she not hold the wound probably was she bleeding out because of she wasn’t holding hard enough forever she will live in this guilt. Her Mother comes around “come on sweetie we got to leave my dear …it will start raining “– her voice drifted away as ava recalling Ash on the floor, her screams— “Ava come on” her memory was disturbed “Mother I’ll leave when I want “ She snaped back Ava felt bad , her mum was grieving to and she just snaped back her , she lifted her head slowly to say sorry before her mother left but it was too late, she was gone. A few weeks after the funeral Ash recoiled into Ava’s dreams saying she loves her then the dream suddenly turns into nightmare someone stabbing Ash. Ava woke up frightened although she knew her sister was murdered, she was still terrified and sat on her bed started crying. This happened daily and kept Ava awake for a while, she reached a point where she was so broken, she turned to drugs she bought Xanax that bought her sleep she will tell herself that this would be the last time after each pill she took and then would buy more. Ava more than ever wanted to kill the person who killed her sister even if she had to walk through hell. Monday morning a year after Ash’s death and one year of research…CCTV cam, police investigations, Interviews, Assumptions and persons of interest she found the murderer…There she was Infront of her, the person that killed her sister Davis momentum born in in 22nd of August known to be a scammer and smuggler murdered her dad when she was still in high school served a lifetime of jail, let out early due to good behavior and was back to killing people , she wasn’t going to get away with this especially after killing Ava’s sister, Ava wasn’t going to let her get away from this even if it lead to her last breath or made her a criminal she was going to die. Ava pulled out the sniper placed it on the window the blinds half up and focusing on Davis precisely on point “you killed the wrong girl”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!