Viola

now all stories end with a happy one well i have just proved you wrong if you want to read about butterflies and bunnies this is not the story to read.If you want horror this is the one for you.

well it all starts off with a girl and a boy and thier names were viola and jeremy now these childeren were no odinary children they were magical(pagan as most people would call it)and they were always getting into trouble with thier spells like turning dadas shoe into atoad while he was waering it!but one day thier spells went wrong instead of turning a teddy into a dog he turned it into a ware wolf and couldnt reverse the spell his sister viola tried but she couldnt get either beacaus only the person who casts the spell can undo it.'oh no!' screamed viola as she doged the wolf.
jeremy was getting scared and scared by the minute. they ball had to leave haome and live in a ware wolved filled old scary masion even spells would not help them from thier inevatable death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!