Vincy Get's Lost In The Trails.

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

In the village there was a deep, colourful, bright, bushy forest with lots of flowers. There lived a little girl named Vincy, in a huge and comfortable castle with her family. She had a little sister and her name was Ami, the mum's name was Michelle and the dad's name was Roger. They enjoyed going on adventures together. One nice and warm afternoon, mum decided to go on a trail with the family and asked her husband, if he can come along. He was more than happy to go on such a trail with his lovely family.
They packed all the stuff quickly that they need on the walk to get ready for the adventure. They drove off to Yarra's Big Happy Trails and both sisters were very excited as always. When they arrived at the trails, everyone got out of the car and discussed which trail they should go to. Vincy wanted to go on the left trail and whispered to her mum, “Can I walk on the path all by myself?” “No darling, you can go when you are 15,” mum whispered back. Vincy did not listen to her mum and sneaked out through the plants and the beautiful corn field. Instead of the left trail, she went on the right trail through the magical forest. A magical forest had lots of weird things like a tree with ice-creams on it, small plants of toys hanging on them, and there were confusing turns on that track. She ate some ice-cream, took her favourite toy - a barbie doll, kept her in the bag she was carrying and walked and walked admiring the beauty of the forest. After some time walking on the trail, she realised that she was lost. She called out loudly, "MUM, DAD, MUM, DAD, AMI". She thought she was lost on the trail forever and sat down quietly on a bench and put her head on the knees. While she cried tucking up her face in her knees all by herself, suddenly a voice came from behind and said; "No need to be upset, I am right here Vincy", said dad. She put her head up in surprise, and said "Daddy, mummy, Ami"! Ami gave her a big hug and asked, “are you alright?” Vincy said, “Yes, I am fine.” With a big satisfied smile and told everyone that she ate ice-cream and took a barbie doll from that forest. But when she tried to take the doll out of the bag to show them, there was nothing inside. But as she was so happy to find her family back, she quickly forgot about it and followed mum and dad. Ami asked, “Can we now go on the right trail now?” “I suppose, yes,” said mum and they all went on the trail, dancing, twirling, happy, feeling safe together and sang songs happily along the way. Off the trail they went together. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!