Watch Your Back!

December 1st, 2010
Dear Future Self, Yesterday, Jack and I made the biggest mistake of our lives. We tried an experiment testing the number one unknown: Are ghosts real? To Test this theory, we had to enter the most haunted subway station in San Diego, The Grande Station. What encouraged us to go to this place you might ask? These words on this sign:
The most haunted subway station in America! Free tour tickets. Visit for the spookiest night of your life.

December 4th, 2010
Tonight, was the night that we entered Grande Station. We met our tour guide for the night, his name was Johnny. As soon as we entered, we saw all the lights flickering. Suddenly, BOOM! a mirror came flying our way! We dodged when we saw who threw it at us. We ran and ran until our legs were jelly. My heart thumping in my chest, beating as loud as a drum, suddenly I trip! The Ghost is right on my tail…Then… it got me. As my world fades to black the only words I hear an echo in my ear and those words are ‘Jonah It’s okay, we’ll get you, you, you, you, you, you...

December 6th, 2010
Some days I still have nightmares about that night, it’s stuck in my memory. I feel like this night will never happen again. And in case you’re wondering – yes, ghosts are real. I can confirm that. TIP if you ever go to Grande Station beware they are coming for you. Always watch your back...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!