A Cure Beyond Space

It was a cold, silent night at the hospital were my mum now lives because she is too sick to come home. Inside her room there were big led lights that made sure that the sun never turned off. Hi my name is Troy and I am sitting beside my mum because she has cancer.
Suddenly, I heard a machine’s long beep and I was sucked out of the room. I couldn't help myself but cry while running out across the lonely and foggy paddock. Without warning I found myself stunned that I was floating in mid-air. As I looked up I saw a huge star shaped ship was shining a bright light at me while I was floating.
Then I was zipped up into a terrifying ship. Once inside the ship I saw so much futuristic technology. I was trapped in a big jail like room. As the alien craft travelled through space they weirdly could communicate with me. I eventually arrived on the moon. As I looked out the window a very advanced city was being revealed. It had a huge forcefield protecting it from being seen. I was marched out and into a mystery's laboratory.
I couldn't help myself but talk to the aliens and see if they have a cure for cancer but they never told me. I was ecstatic that they could actually speak English very well. They gave me a tour of their lab. At the end of the tour I found another human. I was surprised to see him. I immediately asked him if the aliens have a cure for cancer because the alien’s wold not tell me anything. He told me ‘they have indeed invented a cure for it I use to have it but they saved me’. He also told me that they have been studying humans for a very long time.
Some wolf like aliens came for me and dragged me into a room to interrogated me and discussed a deal. I immediately demanded that the aliens return me to earth with the cure. The wolf like aliens said that they would return me to earth in one week but they wouldn’t give me the cure. They also demanded I give them all the information they wanted or else I could not return to help cure my mum.
I spent the week there just thinking about a way to steal the cure and give it to my sick mother. I formed a plan so that within the week I could steal the formula as I was leaving. The day eventually came. The other human said” good luck with you mother kid.” I walked out bravely and snatched the formula on the way out. Calmly, I walked on to the space ship to depart the moon and help my mum.
Just in the nick of time I got to the hospital and secretly gave my mum the cure. As I waited patiently she got better. ‘it’s a miracle’ the doctors said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!