Germany 1994

Chapter Eins
March 17, 2:37pm the whole town was at the art museum. As we listened to Mr Ealth we stood there clueless to what was about to happen. We were completely aware of the horrible people around us.
But we didn’t think they would strike with all the security guards and police officers. But they did and got away with it. They stole the most famous painting in Germany not even the new president was allowed to touch it. But obviously it was a decoy painting. (how dumb are they). The owner of the art museum organised for the painting to be copied 5 times and did not tell anybody but the artist.
You are probably asking how I know this... Well, I am the owner of the art museum. But I called the police to get them behind bars and to get them charged. Miss Tors and I had a chat about how much money we wanted to charge them.But Miss Tors said that because they didn't actually break into the art museum. So I would not have a reason to charge them and that she would get all the money. But Miss Tors said that we would split the money. Because it was not the painting that she painted so that is why we split it. The next day I got a call from the police and they got them !!!!!!!!!!!! The man on the other end asked if we wanted to put them behind bars and I said YES!!!!! Still to this day we still don't know who stole the fake painting anyway. Thank you for listening to the craziest story of my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!