Magical moment

It was a magical moment for me to stand on top of the step and take the compliment from the others. After all the years of training, it has finally paid off. I knew this was worth the effort, but I just couldn’t cope without saying “I DID IT!”

I can still remember waiting for the gun to be shot; it was like few centuries have just passed by without notice. The moment I heard the gun shotted, I dived in the water with my full on powered engine – my legs and arms swim to my fullest with every paddle. The only thought that I had in mind was to “keep swimming” and never give up.

I knew exactly that I am going to get that golden shiny medal on my neck and proudly present it to my family and friends. Out of all the medals I got, this has got to be the “most” bright, shiny and precious one. Frankly really, I was so proud of myself for getting the medal and had kicked all the other’s butt. That feeling was so great I’ve got to tell ya, my victory, all mine. It was very close, just only that tiny little second away; my medal will become the silver with a two on it instead of gold with a one. All the cameras were focusing on me, everyone wants to be around me, everyone wants my photo everywhere they can see. This is so great! I am loving it!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!