Queen Alice

Once upon a time lived a girl named Alice. She was beautiful, kind, generous and brave! She had a mother, The Queen of Hearts. She was very beautiful just like Alice!
One day the Queen was killed! Alice was very sad and didn't know how she would rule the kingdom without her mother! But Alice was up for the challenge!
Then one day something terrible happened! A kingdom was trying to attack Alice and her kingdom! Alice sent most of her soldiers to defend the kingdom. But it was no use!
Alice thought that she had failed, then she heard a voice! Alice picked up a sword and looked around “Who is that?” asked Alice.
“It's your mother, Alice, please don't give up!” said the mysterious voice. That message was stuck in Alice's head, Alice was now determined to win the war! This time Alice sent more than 1000 soldiers, however she didn't stop there she decided to come as well! When Alice and her soldiers arrived, the battle started!
Alice and her soldiers were winning! When Alice was fighting the other soldiers, she spotted a soldier that was wearing fancy clothing, Alice realised that he was the leader! The other leader spotted Alice as well, they both looked at each other intensely, then they both charged at each other!
Thirty minutes past and they were both very injured, but then something amazing happened! Alice won! Alice and her soldiers were incredibly happy!
Alice and her soldiers wrapped up their wounds and headed back to the kingdom. When Alice announced the great news to the people, they all cheered Alice on! But Alice gave some credit to the mysterious voice, as she knew that her mother never left her.
Two years later, Alice met a guy named Eric and soon enough he proposed to her! Later on in their life they had two kids, Hope and Tyler, and they all live a happy long life!
The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!