Lets Be Gentle For Us

I love you and you love me but that does not make this nondisposable. so let’s not be hasty tonight.

let's not be reckless with our hearts.

let's not be harsh and drop words like bombs. Let's not foolhardy say things we'll regret in the morning and let the rage get the better of us.
let's stay in control and work through this together, like the lovers we are. that way, we won't break each other's hearts. We won't leave insensitive remarks out to dry while the suffocating scent lingers in the air.

me loving you and you loving me doesn't make us permanent.

let's not be reckless with our hearts, cause our love is like glass. don’t let the wrath shatter it, cause I fear we may break, we may cut ourselves before we can put the pieces back together. our love may die with a whimper. and I'm afraid that if we ever crossed that line, that defining moment, we'd have no way of coming back. there our anchor won't be strong enough to keep this ship afloat at shore. so let's be gentle and soak in the silence. for us.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!