James Dare Prison Royal

“Another day at work” in the case of Frank Moses. James Dare has been on the difficult mission to capture Frank Moses; he is agent 007 working for the CIA,
Dare has been on the case of Frank Moses for three months . Today Moses is selling stolen Jewelry at Central park. Secret Agent Dare hopes to catch him.
I have a partner, Peter who works in MI7 , and swat undercover agents. Let's roll out (sirens go off) Frank Moses there is no way out. We later found out he is a mastermind with the IQ of Albert Einstein. I knew that it was possible for him to escape, then crash bang he came tumbling down from the roof, Dare chased him until he could no more.

Then Mr Dare treated himself to a new suit that looked very dapper. Secret agent Dare’s boss supplied me with spy gadgets and agent 007 sped off into the sun set. At home Dare hacked into the government system and found his plate number. “It looks like he stopped at a hotel on 43 windala street”. and I drove there in my new Mercedes benz. And Moses ran straight into a fence and he was knocked out cold. Mr Dar said in his face the name is Dare… …Jame$ Dare then Mr Dare took him back and stuck him in a sell. To this day he has not broken out of prison.

The END…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!