Ollie And The Magic Lift

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

Once upon a time there was a boy called Ollie found a lift. When he got in the lift the only button was a button that said ‘To the magic world. Ollie pressed the button. The lift made a rumbling noise and shot up higher and higher. It took 8hrs and 24mins. When it finally arrived it crashed. It took 9yrs and 11 months to build. By that time Ollie was 17. Then he found you could eat the ground. When he was 29 he discovered if you said a food then ate the ground it would taste like that food. When he was 30yrs he started to explore. When he was 30 he left the lift and when he was 79 he came back. So before he started he had to pack. When he finished packing he grabbed a compass from his pocket. Now he was ready to start. He started walking. It took him 1 yr to walk 60 kilometers. When he was 45 he had walked 900 kilometers. There he stopped and had a rest. Then he kept going until he was 55. Then he turned back. It took him 24 yrs to get back to the lift. When he got back he was 79. Then he figured out that the lift had expired and that you could keep it going if you were 79. It would just take a few more years. So in the end he left when he was 100 and he would never die. (it said on the lift) so when he got back he was 789. He died when he was 9,999 but before that he had more adventures!
Chapter 2 The crash! When Ollie was 2000 he had forgot about the lift so he started to write a story. The story was about a old lady who made a cake but when the cake was baked it ran away. It ran away to a train but when it got to the train the train ate the cake. When he was 4000 he finished. Then he found the lift again and zoomed off in it. But unluckily it did not move. It took Ollie 1000 years to figure out what was happening and it took him 2000 years to fix it. By that time he was 7000 but then he couldn’t figure out how to start it. When he did he was 9,998 but just then the lift boomed out in a loud voice “ You will die when you are 9,999 so he decided not to.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!