Sakura And The Wolf


Through the peaceful land of Ishigaki Sakura, a beautiful young girl lived upon the flowy rivers of Maesato Beach.
She would pray for the land and protect the land and animals as the guardian of the sea but one day she saw distinctly almond-shaped eyes that tend to be more close set on the face and are slanted, with the corners of the eyes lining up with the outer base of the ears as it walked towards me.
As it started to attack a hunter came and jumped, caught the wolf, caged it, and spoke.
As Sakura sprinted to catch it was no use. As she started to cry the animals came
They talked and they rescued him until the next day. When Sakura was playing with the wolf something terrible started to happen. The place began to shake and shake and pop and everything started falling…..’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!