Warden Vs Player

On went the Player through the deep dark. A Warden heard the Player and the Player was noisey, so noisy that the skulk sensor was activated and the Warden went a different direction. The Warden appeared out of the dark and chased the Player. But the Player ran to the surface (but running was the wrong way to escape, crouching was the right way to escape so let's continue). The Warden was still chasing the Player. The Player ran to his base and survived.
After escaping the Warden, the Player set out and looked for someone to help collect items. Is the Warden gone? Jack checked the window, “okay the Warden is gone so now time to head out”. Jack went out, “I need a map, but I need a trap for a map”. Jack found a villager and traded. “Let’s follow the map,” said Jack.
Later on
Jack broke the iron bars and set the cage of allies free. He took one to collect items. “Run, Run, Run!” “Time to go home” and just like that he’s done.. but was it…? It seems like the Warden is there.. “HELP! HELP! HELP!”
Huh.. he died.. Umm okay… Let’s continue this next time!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!