Magic Watermelon

One day I got a watermelon and I ate it up fast. I felt strange with four legs and fur “hang on I feel like I have canines like a tiger? That's strange because.. I WAS A TIGER! “But I will have fun with this” I whispered. I got into a red panda and quietly I went to the park to climb trees. Once I got into a very big tree, I got to work with creating a super secret hangout place in the tree
The next day I accidentally got out of control! So when I was happy I turned into a wolf with people all around me. My eyes went BRIGHT I was ready to attack and I DID! Zoo Pawtrol saw me frightening the locals off the town and leashed me up! They threw me in the cage and locked me up tight. “No no no no if I get into a zoo I will stay a wolf forever and I think it will come true, NOOOO, Ahwooohoo!” I sat down in the cold cage crying and sobbing consistently.
The next day I woke up to a bump and a thump “huh what was that I OUCH I hit my head” I howled. “Uh Oh I think I’m in the zoo!” I looked outside “OH NO MY ENCLOSURE?!” Then I got lifted up to the zoo “HELP S.O.S SOMEBODY!” I yelled. “SOMEBODY I'm in the enclosure”.
I was next to the tiger enclosure “I'm in the zoo now and that means I am a wolf now” I howled. “Hang on why are humans going up to me.. in my eyes SO MUCH LIGGGHHTT!” I was so worried but a lady came into the enclosure and she had a bucket of meat. She picked up a slice of meat and threw it at me “FREE LUNCH FROM A LADY!” Zoo’s have great service for my taste, speaking of dig IN!”
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!