Feathers

Tomorrow I have to do work with my friends, Myth, Flower Girl (nick name), Phoenix and the Devil Child. Oh and my two kids Mik and Tech. Mik has black horns and crow wings, Tech has white wings fading into a red.
“Tom!! Come down here for dinner” Boo said. “Coming Boo!” I said getting out of my chair running down the stairs. Sitting at the dinner stable. Boo or known as Prince Boo but I call him Boo. “Here you go” Boo said giving me my plate, he always eats his dinner before he makes mine, he goes up to our room, oh and I forgot to say he’s my husband. The children were already asleep. I quickly eat my food and run up to our bedroom and VERY quickly fell asleep.
“Tom wake up” Boo said waking me up. “Huh” I said stretching, Boo left the room and put the kids in the living room while I got ready, when I finished getting ready I left the room and said goodbye to the kids and to Boo as I left the house…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!