Vicky And Violet

A long time ago there was princess named Vicky and her twin sister Violet. Violet is going to be queen but she does not want to tell Vicky, as Vicky really wants to be queen. Even though Vicky was born first Violet will be queen because she is more responsible, than Vicky. For example, she put slime in Violets dog’s hair Dexter. Dexter is a Samoyed and his sister Lilyanna is also a Samoyed, the castle has 3 guard dogs they are all German shepherds. One day Violet told Vicky that she would be crowned queen. Vicky was furious, she was leaving and ran out of the castle. That’s the last she saw of her. 5 years later Violet had twins a boy and a girl, and they still have Lilyanna and Dexter.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!