Sarah And The Tornado

SARAH AND THE TORNADO

Sarah was a girl who loved adventures and playing games. Sarah had brown hair , black eyes, peach skin, blue shirt, a yellow skirt and purple shoes. When got back from plying in the garden her boots were as muddy as a pig. She made muddy footprints on the shiny polished floor. The footprints lead to the shoe rack Sarah put her boot on it. “Please clean the mud” said Sarah’s mum. “After my favourite show mum” Sarah replied. Soon Sarah got ready for bed cuddle up with her pet dog called woof and went to sleep, but she forgot to clean the mud.

At night woof snuck out of Sarah’s bed creeped down start as quietly as a mouse and stepped on the mud and stepped in the mud and trough the dog flap and ran of. In the morning Sarah got dressed, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She ran down stairs to find woof but he was no were to be found. Sarah checked up stairs but he was not there. Suddenly Sarah found some muddy paw prints that lead outside , then Sarah remembered that she forgot to clean the mud last night. She realised this is no time to clean the mud now she had concentrate to find Woof. Sarah went out of town to find woof. She found a box with gold patterns on it so Sarah opened it and inside was a feather and a note. The note said write were you want to go and the feather will take you there. Sarah thought it would be useful and so she took it. A few hours later Sarah heard whooshing sound and lighting from the sky like a black giant ! It was a big tornado! Sarah saw the silhouette of Woof , so she knew that Woof was in danger! So Sarah kept on charging at the tornado but she kept being knocked out.


Suddenly Sarah had an idea! She climbed on the highest rock and then she leaped bravely as a lion of the rock and into the tornado. The colours were dark grey and all swirly and whirly . She found Woof! Inside the tornado! Sarah grabbed Woof tightly and took out the feather.She wrote take me and woof back home. And as soon she stopped writing Sarah and Woof were back home .From now on Sarah would take more good care of Woof and always remember to lock the dog flap at night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!