Kidnapped By Four Alphas

Finley's school finished and Ace was on her way home. Ace decided to take a short cut through an alleyway, when she heard people talking about killing one of her classmates Seth. Seth is one of Ace's good friends, he normally goes through the alley everyday. Ace his behind a brick wall all food of the strangers hid in plain sight. Seth walked through the alleyway and one boy that looked around 17 years old was about to strike but then Ace screamed out.
"RUN SETH RUN!"
Seth looked back and he saw the person and he race. Ace was about to run but one of the four men knocked her out.
"Got her boss," he says.
"Good I want to see the face of the person that destroyed our plans and excellent job Leo, "one said.
"Thanks max, "Leo says.
"What are we going to do with her though?" another says
"Kill her instead of him, " another suggest.
"Nope we're not killing her Zeke, and to your questions, Flame we are taking her to base." Max replied to Flame and Zeke. The whole group looked at Max in shock as he explains why and because she goes to the exact same school as them and that means they can always watch her while she is at school. Max goes on and on about his plan and as he goes on Flame, Zeke and Leo understand more.
"Do you know her name?" Zeke asks Max.
"yes its Ace," Max replies to Zeke
"let's get back to base before she wakes up and we have to knock her out again and I'm not carrying her all the way so let's teleport back to base please, ' Flame says quietly.
'Okay lets go and Leo can you carry her please," Max asks.
"Okay fine you 3 owe me, got it' Leo answers.
"yes we got it Leo," Max, Zeke and Flame reply.
The boys teleport back to their base when the boys get to their base, they put Ace in a spare room on the top floor so she would not escape. When Ace woke up her she looked like she saw a ghost, when she saw Max sitting on a chair at the end of the bed that she sleeping on. She was so confused on what happened that night, then she remembered. That she helped Seth with screaming out run to him, but she is still so confused on why one of the four alphas were there but that is when it hit Ace he is one of the four boys that tried to kill Seth. The flame, Zeke and Leo entered the room. Ace tried to run when she realised that it was the four alphas that tried to kill Seth. But Leo teleports her to him. Ace keeps kicking while Leo holds her in place. Leo smiles at Ace. "Max she is up and kicking". "Going somewhere Ace?" Max asks while he has his eyes closed. Alpha let me go.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!