Elemental Dragons

It was an old day but suddenly the snow started to part and a giant dragon suddenly came out of the snow. It was the size of a mansion which I happened to live in. It tried crushing all of us with its giant claws. It just missed me but it hit the mailbox. hundreds of birds came over and swooped to watch us be killed by the giant monster. and get crushed because of the left overs of our body’s we were terrified. We all ran inside then left the back door and took the jet to England. The dragon was hot on our tail but then it stopped and swooped down. We heard a roar then four shadows came up as well as the dragon that was just there. There was one last thing: we had one in ten magic cores in the world, the one that had made us go faster than anything in the universe, even light. So we put it in the engine and we were in England in 1 millisecond. When we went to the royal palace we asked the guards for weapons strong enough to fell any beast but they said they had to come at a cost luckily we were rich so we said how much 30 pounds the guard said. so we gave them the money. They had four sets of shiny armour and a 4 sword with a giant emerald on the handle. then we set out to kill the dragons oh yah we also got 4 crossbows to shoot the dragons. Then we took the jet back to the mansion that we lived in so we could kill those giant monstrous dragons.so we went but the dragons were waiting for us but we were on the lookout by the time we were there. One of them was spotted and killed. It fell to the floor except it was the wind dragon, the easiest to kill but still we had to kill the other dragons. At that moment a giant claw came from under the jet. It fell down to the ground so we got out and had the crossbows out to kill the dragons. The earth below us started to part. We all saw a giant eye under the ground and we all shot it with our arrows. Second one down we all yelled in excitement. A big flame came down on us but I blocked it with my shield and then somehow I blew up in flames. I stayed alive but I realised my friend was made out of rock and the emerald was shining but one of my friends went invisible for a second. The emerald was shining. I came to the realisation that we had the elemental cores. The water elemental came out of the water and was impossible to kill with a bow so my brother went in and stabbed it in the core to kill it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!