Venom

"It's happening again, they are fighting again," I thought to myself as I hid in my closet holding onto my bear for dear life while I kept the tears in so no one would come to me. After I couldn't hear anything I packed my bag and ran from that house as fast as I could 9-year-old me ran to a place I might call home but everything went black.

I woke up to a lady greeting me and making me shower, and change clothes and then I went to a room where someone else said where I was, "An orphanage" I said as I looked at the lady with a shocked face as she threw a shovel at me. Luckily I caught it but then I was forced outside to mine. There was already a big tunnel and I started. As the days went by the other kids started to notice me as a weak shrimp and they would hit me with a fist full of rocks the impact felt like stubbing your toe but 10 time worse and again and again, as I saw the scarlet red blood drip down my face all I could think was home so I closed my eyes and let them continue till she came Miss A she made them stop and took care of me. As the years went on it was the same thing every day, mine, abuse, heal, eat, sleep, and during this time I got close to Miss A and would often call her Miss Angel, she felt like family. All the pain I felt I promised one day I would get Revenge no matter the cost.

When I turned 18 I left the orphanage and moved to a crummy. small, smoke-filled apartment I hated it but couldn't complain then I went out to take a walk. As I was walking some men came behind me, they grabbed my money then started to punch and kick. I covered my head and fell into a ball while they hit me then it all came back the trash from my family and the orphanage I was full of anger and covered in pool of my own blood and misery then as the thugs left I got up and punch the first guy so hard he flew into the wall and a tooth came out then the other 2 got knives and missed I fought back and pummeled then to nothing. Sure killing them was a bit much but they will never bother me again. I picked up one of their knives and saw myself in the reflection finally I was at the other end and I enjoyed it the adrenaline, fear, rush and beautiful scarlet red that never stops coming out. So for a while, I would rob and won't care how many officers or guards get hurt I steal and give back to those who need it. An eye for an eye, The world hurt me bad I hurt back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!