Sunset

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!
I could see a bright light fading away, it was so beautiful but what was it?
All these thoughts kept spinning in my head so many questions in such a little world.
It’s bright with lots of warm colors and very little cool colours, what could it be?
Slowly as time passed the light turn to dark and the fun was drained.
I was crying as hard as a baby without a mother than I thought to myself I could discover.
I waited hour after hour after hour, nothing changed so I waited another hour.
I could hear a ticking sound and as fast as a light switch the beautiful thing I had seen a day before was back, I thought to call it a sunset and it was perfect.
Sunsets are mysterious things and so very beautiful.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!