Four Seasons

Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter all unique in their own way one is hot, one is colorful, one is chilly, one is freezing.
Summer is hot, it’s like a barren desert melting everything in its path.
Spring has color like a beautiful butterfly, critters newly hatched.
Autumn is chilly and pretty cold, it has no color if you count brown and orange. That’s really it but at least we get to jump in leaves .
Winter is real cold, defence fully blocks your door and you have to plow out all the snow, although… It’s fun to stay indoors! YAY!
Altogether their a perfect, pretty paradise not too cold, not too hot, not too bland and not too colorful. So just come and play with me if you want to see a Wonderful Winter just in it’s own icy island,
Arctic Autumn, for loving leaves and jumping on them,
Spectacular Spring to paint the land and skies, and last but not least, it’s a real treat trust me! The Supreme Summer,
it’s a tropical water park of crazy fun and joy, when all seasons end, they all say one thing, they shout”I’ll be back next year!”
Seasons give us happiness, and they give us hope, sometimes make us sad and sometimes make us mad, HMPH!
All of these impact our daily lives as we call these, The Effects of The Four Seasons.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!