Tarfell

Sailor ran through the foothills she called home but was it home now. The king destroyed it and was also hunting her for being a tarfell her parents were dead so were all the other tarfell that existed she was the last tarfell but was she. She never really fit with the other tarfell nor the humans because one: in the human world tarfell are hated and two: she was the only tarfell born in the last 500 years since tarfell are immortal or were. She is also a new species of tarfell the first twilight tarfell because her mother was a sunrise tarfell and her father a midnight tarfell and because of this she has gifts that no other tarfell can dream of having like: mind reading, prophecy reading (which means she delivers prophecies), she can control twilight which is how she got the name twilight tarfell she also has the normal tarfell gifts like wings (which she could hide at will), shapeshifting, night breathing (fire breath that looks like night. only midnight tarfell have this “gift”) but she also has something even her parents didn't know about: she can hypnotize people with her voice. All she had to do was sing which was a problem because she loved to sing. She discovered this because she was singing one day and she took over the mind of some bugs and they did exactly what she sang about which freaked her out a lot.
So anyway Sailor is a 13 year old girl with purple hair and her eyes were green and lavender (basically the bottom half of her eyes was a dark green and the rest was a lavender purple) her skin was the softest shade of pink. So anyways back to Sailor.
She had to run her wings were injured bad enough that she couldn’t fly but she could glide so she ran for the cliff which boarded her home she could hear the soldiers getting closer but there were the cliffs as soon as she came close to the edge she turned and pretended to be scared the soldiers smiled and started to come closer the one who seemed to be incharge said
“The king has other plans for you Sailor the last tarfall” Sailor just smiled “It’s not Tarfall” she corrected, suddenly she jumped and screamed “It’s Tarfell”
“Get back here” screamed the general
“Sir she’s gone”said a sentinel
“I can see that moron” the general said fuming
“But how? Her wing is injured, she couldn’t of flown away” said another
The General was fuming even more now “she didn’t fly, she glided! You idiot” he screeched at the sentinel “Well start looking for her! Now!”
“Umm… sir what does the king want with a Tarfall” the third sentinel asked with a disgusted look on his face.
“Oh you’ll find out soon enough” The General said with some sort of mysterious grin as if he did know but didn’t want to spoil anything.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!