Maria And Malacia

Once there was a majestic mermaid named Maria. She was a mermaid queen. Maria lived in a gigantic divine sandcastle, decorated with shiny shells and pearls in the deep blue sea. Maria had to be quite careful of dangerous killing sea creatures like sharks.
One day, Maria left her majestic castle to explore. When the beautiful sea queen was quietly swimming, she saw a green slimy thing that she had never seen before. A few hours later, there was this ferocious terrible underwater tornado storm that suddenly swept Maria away. Then, she saw this large scary shadow. The shadow was just that slithery slimy disgusting creature she saw earlier.
Maria was about to be that slimy creatures dinner!! She was petrified because the sea monster was about to gobble her all up!!! When the sea beast came to Maria, he just kindly introduced himself to her. ``Hi,” the sea beast said to Maria in a pleased voice. ``I am Malacia.” Maria also introduced herself. She was awfully lost. A few silent seconds later, Maria cried in horrible loud sobs ``I am incredibly lost!!!” Luckily, Malacia had a very good sense of smell and sight. Malacia asked Maria if he could give her a lovely lift back to her majestic sandcastle. Maria hopped on to Malacia’s back. `` Off we go!!” shouted Malacia. They zipped past huge boulders and colourful pieces of different types of coral. Maria and Malacia even went under a super cool underwater tunnel! Soon Maria was at her beautiful comfy castle.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!