Lara And The Enchanted Forest

One day, Lara was in her house drawing a plan, how to get into the enchanted forest without mum noticing.
“When will I get to go to the fo-,"
Mum cut her off “NO YOU ARE NOT GOING!’’
“but mu-”
Cutting her off again, "How about you go to the market for me and get the pastries ,milk stuff like that.’’
Lara thought for a while, “Well I don’t have anything else to do, ‘’ she said and she got ready with her money bag and left.

Lara hopped merrily when something caught her eye. A black flashy figure was running about in …. THE FOREST. Lara walked a a bit closer, not knowing her money bag wasn’t closed properly. Some of her coins fell out and rolled into the forest.
“OH NO!’’ what am I going to do now !’’
She put a slight grin on her face, maybe I can quickly retrieve the coins, she thought to her self. She got the coins but wanted to explore! “This is my chance” she said. “THERES THE DARK FLASHY FIGURE!’’.
The flashy figure stopped.
“A, phoenix!?” said Lara then she saw so many magic creatures like unicorns, Pegasus and a dragons all sorts.
‘’Oh no’’ she said I don’t have enough time to go to the market, she quickly ran out of the forest leaving her new friends behind.

At the market, Lara kept constantly thinking about her new magic friends. She was just about to buy the food when she noticed that she lost a few coins.
“OH NO! I need to go back and find the coins”.

Sweating and panting Lara ran back into the forest but couldn’t find her coins. There was the dragon “Oh No!’’ she exclaimed ,” the coins …. r-right next to the t-t-terrifying dragon” she faltered.
Lara crept silently towards the coins she grabbed them and ran out of the forest.
“That was a close one “ she said with relief. She went back to the market and got all the shopping her mother asked her to get. At home, “Where have you been?” questioned mum.
“Just a little late” replied Lara, she was delighted she got to explore the enchanted forest and got to do some shopping for her mother.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!