Koala

THE KOALA IN MY BEDROOM
BY ETHAN HALL-SMITH


Oh gross!
I was sleeping in my bedroom when I felt it on my leg. A warm liquid, that was a bit smelly. I woke up and I saw a little koala peeing on my leg. I screamed and pushed it off my bed I ran into the kitchen and yelled to mum, “There is a koala in my bedroom. Get it out!! Get it out!!” She ran in. “Where is it?”
“It is in my bedroom and it piddled all over my leg!”
Mum ran outside and found a net. She ran back inside, into my bedroom and caught the koala. Outside we went and put it in a tree. I did my chores and went off to school.
When I went to open my bag to get my recess out, I saw that the koala was there. I shut my bag, and then opened it again. It hopped out and ran to the office. It piddled all over the principal’s desk. I got the blame and was sent to detention. The koala was released in to the wild! I was sent straight home after detention. When I got home, I had a snack, did my chores and watched tv while I ate my dinner. I grabbed my pyjamas and a towel and went off to have a shower. I opened the bathroom door and I saw a smashed window. The koala sitting in the shower. I opened the shower door ad the koala had piddled in the shower and blocked the drain.
“Mum,” I yelled. “The Koala is back and he has piddled all over the bathroom floor.” Mum ran and fetched the net again. We caught the koala, hopped in to the car and released it back in to the wild AGAIN.

We got back home and went to bed. When we woke, we called the plumber and told him what had happened. He came and fixed it. When I went to do my chores the koala was waiting at the door. I got a nappy and put it on the koala, and then put it in a cage. I kept it for a day and then took it to a wildlife park.

A month later I came home from school and did my chores, and went to sit under a tree. At first I thought it was some rain, but when I got up and had a look – there it was. The koala was piddling on my head. I ran and got a nappy and climbed up the tree to put it on. I climbed back down with the koala and put it in a cage. I took it to the wildlife park. They had been looking for him and said thanks. The Wildlife Park rangers said they would try and make the koala stay there and that was the end of the koala.














FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!