James And The Last Linx

DRIP DRIP DRIP James woke with a damp forehead then he noticed his lush green roof made of leaves become brown and fallen to the floor, SCREETCH CRASH “AAAAAAH! My log wall just fell what is going on?” James said in confusion.”

He left his hut that was slowly falling apart. All the trees had died, same with the green grass in the village everyone in the village was in panic other than the elder.

James left the village to visit the orchard, all the trees had died except one. Then he saw it was a large brown deer with minor tusks on both sides of its face, it was watering the trees with a shiny gold coated watering can. James stood there in amazement until it noticed him and ran into the dying forest.

He returned to the village and told the elder about his incredible encounter, ‘’It is a beast called a linx they are extremely intelligent and they take care of mother nature but there is only one of the beasts left, that is why all the plants re dying’’ he grumbled and walked of.

James felt extremely sorrowful for the linx because it would not be easy to take care of the planet, but soon there won’t be a planet to take care of.

James did lots of extensive research and told the villagers to try help the linx in this final stand. while this happened James found linx D.N.A and put it in a fully grown male brown deer and hopefully they breed “YEEES” exclaimed James as he saw a full Linx family mending the earth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!