Save The Trees Dude

“Leave us alone! This is our home! the animals all declared as one. The humans didn’t seem to care. They took down all the trees they took down the animals' homes. I don’t know why they would do that, it’s just unfair! You shouldn't be doing this to our earth our Beautiful ” that was the Karen teacher talking in that video. That was the thing that motivated me to help the earth.

“Dude, have you seen this video that the Karen teacher posted?”
“Hm, who are you talking to me? The amazing chad who is cool”
“Yes chad you” chad was my best friend who I loved so much. He always makes me laugh. He is like the best person I know. “What is the video about?” said chad
“It’s about how we are destroying the earth and taking down the trees”
“Oh that video, yeah I have seen it.” Chad and I were sitting on my bed and doing homework. Since I finished I watched some Tik Toks. That’s when I stumbled across this video.

“Hey chad do you think that I should help stop this”
“Yeah if you want”
“Ok I’m gonna do it”
“Ok you do you boo.”
So I went and helped the Karen teacher and that did… NOTHING so I posted a Tik Tok and I got 10,000 views and more people joined the Karen teacher. We started protesting on the streets and we even got on the news. That was the coolest part of this amazing journey that I have been through.

I finally convinced Chad to join the Karen teacher. we started to make a difference and more people quit their digging jobs and got a better job but we still had to convince the president to stop doing this to our earth. Remember when I told you that we got on the news I think the president saw that and sent me an email and it said ‘Hello all,
I saw the news and I have done some thinking and I have decided that I will reduce the amount of trees getting knocked down and I will plant 40,000 trees. Hopefully you will forgive me.’

“Finally we won Chad we won yes!”
“Yes dude we did it of course we did it because we had you on our team. I was so happy that chad said that to me i just felt like i could do anything “Let’s go back to your house and celebrate”
“OK let’s go!”
We went home and celebrated. We told the whole team and invited them over and all of us were so happy that we won. The Karen teacher even gave all of us $20 for helping her to win this.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!