Savy Woman

My name is Barbra Eastman. Secretly, I am a superhero called Savvy woman. I have invented such things as the bagcopter, spring boxing glove , and a zapie-electric gun. Unfortunately, I suffer from MPD. I hear voices in my head that are wrath. I attend one of the best and richest schools in our state called Vinehill Private Academy.

Dismissal time in school - while I wait for my mum I hang out with my two best friends Hugo and Christian. Hugo said “ look out it’s…” suddenly Owen the school bully punches me in the face “ haha Loser,” said Owen. I got So enraged that I listened to the angry voice in my head. I grabbed my spring punching glove and punched him in the face. I grabbed my zapping gun and electrocuted him. Owen was so scared so Christian and Hugo stopped me until I finally calmed down “. They told me I have to stop listening to the voice in my head”. In my mum’s, car my friends explained what happened. Mum says “Barbra I know the voices in your head make you do bad things but sometimes you can use them for your advantage”.

I flew to our secret base. My friends Hugo and Christian are already there. Christian is dressed up as Captain Creative. He has the power to stretch his body and change it to any form. Hugo is Master Hugo. He has a vast number of gadgets for him to use. I ask, “Hugo how is the mech suit going - Good?”. This will counter the evil suit Ms. Otter is creating. Hugo respond “ Hey Barbra we are getting weird energy signals from the school,” said Christian.

“The energy signal point towards the school basement”. “Work faster” yelled Ms. Otter, the school principal. She has an evil plot.

A henchman yelled “Boss It’s ready!” “Perfect!” Ms. Otter respond. As she gets into the mech suit I remembered that I have a tracking device “can you put this tracking device on the Mech” I whispered “ok” Christian respond before the mech suit can fly off Christian stretched and attaches it.

I'm in our Mech suit. Hugo tracks down Miss Otter in front of the school causing anarchy. “Why are you doing this?” I asked, “Because our society is corrupted. The rich people think they can do what they want and not care about the consequences. Tonight I am going to make our society better”. Before I can lay a finger on her, she captures Hugo and tell me “ save your friend or let me go” I tell her” I will let you escape!“. I jumped out of the mech suit to save Hugo but Ms. Otter got away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!