Zombie Apocolypse

One normal day this teenager named William went with his five friends named Angus, Ava, Georgina, Harry and Matilda to his house after school to play. When they arrived they heard a weird noise and blood everywhere. Harry looked to see what was happening when a zombie jumped and tried to scratch him, but Harry reacted fast and dodged. As he did he saw a portal that was covered in purple goo. We all started running to the closest place there is which is the shopping centre. When we got there we said that Angus should go and say there is a zombie apocalypse and we need to evacuate. As he was, he didn’t notice that zombies had broken in after walking for ages. Angus yelled out that he had finished, there was nothing. He was scared, he crept down slowly so he could run as soon as he saw something, also so they wouldn’t hear him. Georgina and Angus found that there was no one left because the zombies imprisoned everyone. The door opened slightly and they saw that Harry had made it out, then the zombie grabbed his leg and pulled him away. Georgina screamed, she was so sad that Harry was gone. Georgina started running for Harry and jumped on the zombie and sacrificed herself for Harry and then William destroyed all zombies by trapping them back in their portal and Harry used a khautan to turn into Jesus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!