My Shattered Kingdom

As I let you enter my kingdom all you brought was love and joy, but upon leaving you left only pain and carnage.
My defences were left ruined and weak. I was left numb, unaware that a new future had began.
My kingdom wasn’t strong enough to contain what was inside and when I had released it upon you, you became infected.
I tried to help you days later but I was too late, it had already consumed your heart.
I was left defeated, with love and trust gone my future with you was corrupted.
I tried to rebuild my fallen kingdom but I quickly came to the conclusion that all hope was lost.
You had fled too far for me to reach. I had finally lost the one thing I wanted to keep forever. Although my kingdom is now a graveyard for my emotions, the memories we shared still dance upon the land...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!