Elemental Dragons

ZEPHYR NOOO!

In a small castle there live 5 friends who had different elemental powers. Pyro was accounted as leader of the group and could burn the enemy with only ash left. Zephyr is the oldest and strongest iced element dragon, she has a lot of experience battling with quests to be completed and victory over. Zapdos is known for its “pins and needles” feeling when attacked, it is the most powerful in its type. The king of the sea the Poseidon dragon, he will make you drenched and would flood you and your possessions. Groudon, when he attacks, you will tremble to fear, even looking at him you will feel precariousness.

“We need you all to defeat the mighty King Gadora”, requested the king to all five friends. Listening to the king made them think that it is going to be hard to defeat the hydra and they might sacrifice their life, but they will at least sacrifice for something good to do for humanity. Pyro was elected to be the leader of the dragon clan, they had to fly on top of the Olympus Volcano to make the hydra notice them and attack. The only dragon that can fly to that distance is Zephyr but the problem is that ice is weak against fire, only Pyro is immune to fire but has no power to fly that hard and strong but Grondon had an idea of travelling with Zephyr will make it easy but Zephyr will go by herself.

Zephyr goes to the mouth of death but she doesn’t know that all her friends are behind her, she finally makes it to the hydra. Before, she could attack hydra shot a dark ball towards her, she barely dodges it. She flys off and it becomes a target for hydra, she is finally down and hydra makes a final blow on Zephyr but Groudon saves her by killing himself by hydra. Zephyr is under danger but she attacks back on hydra, hydra had no impact of her attack and finally defeats Zephyr and flew away. Pyro immediately goes to both of his friends and he was burning in flames but Zapdos and Poseidon tries to calm him and forces him to make a plan. Before, flying he hears Zephyr talking to him, and says that she gives all her power to him of flying and all her attacks. Zephyr later turns into dust, all three of her friends are sad because of hydra killing her. Zapdos looks behind and looks at Groudon and directs all his friends to him, Groudon gives all his powers to Zapdos. Poseidon knows that he is immortal to hydra as he is a water type dragon and Hydra is a dark, physic and fire type.

500 years from the incident;
Pyro, Zapdos and Poseidon makes it to hydra with a lot of training and how to use their power effectively. They are not doing it for the humanity but now for their friends… BATTLE!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!