Me And Bunny

It was a sunny, spring, Sunday morning When I put on my boots and went into my yard to check on my bunny, named Mr. Honey Bunny.
When he saw me coming, he hopped over to the door of his enclosure and said “Aubree! I am so bored, can you take me for a walk? You haven’t walked me in agesssssss”. “Sure!” gasped Aubree.
Before we knew it, we had gotten so far from the house. Aubree started to get scared and asked her bunny “Don’t you think we should head back?” “Are you scared? It’s ok we can head back!” Honey Bunny responded. “No!! Are you scared?” whispered Aubree. “Why would you think that? I am a rabbit, I am made for these fun adventures!”
Aubree started to get hungry, “OH LOOK FOOD!!! I am starving”. “I don’t think you should eat that.” said Mr Honey Bunny, cautiously. But Honey Bunny ate it too and they both shrunk down to ant sized creatures. “That was for sure a shrinking mushroom” said Honey Bunny. “This is amazing! Let’s follow the ants hole! Let’s go inside” said Aubree. “Fairy’s yay!!” said Honey Bunny. “We have wings too” yelled Aubree. “You are a human fairy and I am a bunny fairy, this is cool, let’s fly home! I know what to do to get full size again!” “I agree, bunny, let’s go!”
Aubree got back to bunny’s enclosure and he gave her a sweet little red lolly, “Eat this” he said. Aubree ate it and grew back big again. “DINNER’S READY” yelled Mum. “Phew, just in time” thought Aubree.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!