Up But Not Running

I just woke up a couple of hours ago and there were doctors and nurses everywhere running checks on me. They said that I had been in a coma for about a week. I am still inside the hospital right now, the doctor said that I should be perfectly fine by the end of the month. It was boring, I was just inside my hospital room chilling until a police officer came in. I got scared, I thought that I committed a crime, I was having trouble remembering what happened but then a picture appeared in my head it was a really big fire and a lot of smoke, but he asked me about what had happened the day of the accident. I told him that I didn’t know what he was talking about then he told me what had happened.

Then a weird vision played through my head—a weird human-like figure standing next to a burning car. I felt like I had seen this figure before but I couldn’t remember when. Then I suddenly remembered what had happened and how I was still alive. It was hard to say it because I was sad, but I couldn’t do anything now. After I finished the police officer left, I then realized I forgot to tell him about the vision but it was too late now and I was probably dreaming.

It's the third day I'm here. It's dull. All I do is just watch tv and eat food. There is nothing fun to do here. It's been almost all day, the doctors should be here by now to run those annoying tests on me or tell me any news on how I was going. Finally, they came in and said that I should be perfectly fine in about 3 days. So then I just continued with my super dull day. When it was night time my head started to hurt a lot and I kept on seeing weird pictures inside my head. All of them had that odd figure, and the fire, and it looked like he was trying to do something. After an hour I went to sleep and my head stopped hurting. I just woke up and now I'm having breakfast. I mean it is pretty good and tasty but it is not the best. Suddenly my head started to hurt like last time and another weird vision played through my head. It was that weird figure and it was holding something. It was like a piece of paper, then he quickly rolled it up and ran away as if he had to do something, then I got a tiny glimpse of the front of the paper it had writing on it and a drawing that took up most of the paper.
I started to think about what it was, it could be a letter, a drawing, a map it could be many things but in order to know what it was, I needed to see it again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!