Norge

Welcome to Norway, a country over a thousand years old.
Where the summer months are full of light or coldness from the Winter night.
Fish swim freely, the water flows clearly, Winter snow comes round yearly.
The berries are delicious, hidden in bushes on the mountainside.
They taste sweet, as well as a little sour, you could eat them for over an hour.
There is so many wonderful things to see,
From fjords colder than the deep sea, to a mountain’s peak this is the place to be.
Something here you’ll almost never find, look up at the northern lights.
Their beautiful green lights up the sky, find a spot where you can lie.
And watch, its fluorescent roots fill the night, what a wonderful sight.
Come see my culture, my history, Vikings, gods, wars and more!
The people are friendly, this country, my identity.
Norway has fought hard for its place, faced WW2’s wrath.
Now it has something to show, it’s education, it’s hospitality.
It’s the place to go, it’s never too late, book now! Don’t wait!
Because trust me, you won’t regret it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!