My Best Friend

My best friend has curly, thick blond hair and big round circle glasses with a rough personality. She’s basically the opposite of me, with me having straight, silky black hair and a calm personality and I like it. She has a kind and overprotective personality. One time I feel over and graved my knee. She ran towards the nearest sickbay and came back with so many tissues that it covered her hand, and about 5 banageds for a small cut.
My best friend is the best. When I want to see her she always comes at the right time. She hangs out with me even when she has important things to do. She visits my house every day after school. Even though she does not attend the same school as me, I still hang out with her more than my school friends.
My best friend and I bake cookies together and paint each other's nails. We study together in the library and test each other using the subject from our homework. We eat Maccas on special days like when one of us finishes tests, and while we eat we talk about drama like who likes who and who hates who from our schools. She is the only person that understands me and she is the only person I can trust. I can talk to her openly and not get ashamed.
My best friend is the reason I get up in the morning, if she weren’t in my life I would be alone in the dark world. She brightens up the day even when it's raining, she brightens the morning sun. If only others could see her everyone would love her but no one can change that only I can see her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!