Old Mother Hubbard

Old Mother Hubbard was trapped in a cupboard but she broke out through the glass door. She got some cuts and sprinters but she was ok after all!

Old Mother Hubbard got back in the cupboard because of the splinters and pain. She dug through the floor, there was cockroach galore and they somehow ate her brain!

Old Mother Hubbard went into her garden and fell into a hole, she sat there for hours just eating the flowers, and she climbed out using a pole!

Old Mother Hubbard got out of the hole and then she met her old childhood doll, it dragged her inside and made her a pie, and they became friends after all!

Old Mother Hubbard kept getting trapped in her cupboard, so she turned it into her home, oh what a life with little delight, also, the cupboard was full of mice!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!