Life Before Us

It is astonishing how much the assemblage of our coeval generation oversight the conversion of whom we now remain. Prior time’s current century, mortals were able to prosper through the luxuriate wonders of life. Why have things ripened in such dissimilar ways? Men repeating uxorious behaviours, that had already been debunked by past society, women evolving into snivelers and children maturing disreputably at such a rapid rate.
Music has become so degrading, demeaning and disgraceful. Ancient gems such as soft rock, girl bands, old rap, ect, are heavily grieved, but most of all- soundtracks that would matrix from superb films. On that note… What have films transpired into? Formally, folks would attend a drive in movie with family, peers, and/or dates to accompany them as they gaze at the vague screen, opposite their vehicle from a brief distance.
Even delighting the company of familiar and unfamiliar faces, passing you in your neighbourhood. Presently, people are so anthropophobic due to belligerents comprehending pure, direct smiles or eye contact in a pernicious way. These current afflicting days get more dolorous as we slumber, unaware of how perpetual and reoccurring this is. I miss the days of my absence, before I was birthed and what I have missed. The life I now long for, but I am instead part of a recent, dull and impetuous generation.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!