The Day The World Turned Upside Down

Meeting the characters…
Muffin is a lazy chocolate muffin with white chocolate chips and swirly chocolate buttercream on top.
Cookie is a passionate excitable vanilla cookie with multi chocolate chips such as dark, milk and white.
Carrot is an evil vegetable from Veggie Town always trying to control the world.
Intro
Hi I’m Muffin.
Nice to meet you and this is my friend Cookie. Yeah, yeah, yeah just cause we’re sweets it doesn’t mean anything let’s get back to it. We love to solve mysteries even though we’ve never actually solved one but I would describe us as adventurous.
Today we actually truly in real life would like to solve a mystery or save the world. Doesn’t it seem like the perfect day to do something like this? Well I can feel it in the air.
So bye for now, we’ll see ya in chapter 1.
Chapter 1
When Cookie woke up in the bright sunny morning very eager to start the day, Cookie had realised something was very fishy. “Muffin?” Cookie curiously exclaimed. “ Does something not feel right to you?” Muffin didn’t answer because she was half asleep. “Muffin! Wake up!” “What did I miss?” Muffin studded with a high pitched voice. “I feel like the world is upside down!” Dun dun dun… To be continued…
Chapter 2
The day Muffin realised today was the day where she was going to shine, all of her dreams had come true! (But most likely not in a good way.) It was as though they were walking on the ceiling! Their house was upside down, They could tell because when Muffin turned the light switch on, the light was coming from where their feet were! When they slowly crept downstairs their front door was at the top. They stepped outside and were walking on the clouds! Cookie and Muffin had to do something about it so Muffin went and looked up how the world could have been upside down. It came up as Carrot, Carrot was a supervillain that could control the world however he wanted. That was the only possible definition that could have explained the crisis.
Chapter 3
Carrot’s position was in Veggie Town, Veggie Town is a town where all the bad food lived such as eggplant, broccoli, pumpkin etc. As we all know vegetables are bad for you, they are trying to brainwash Sweet Town into believing that they are good but they’re not. Cookie and Muffin’s mission was to stop Carrot from taking over the food world. So they went on a long journey to Veggie Town to stop carrot and guess what? They did!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!