The Delicous Dream

Excellence Award in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

Once there were two girls named Claudia and Ruby who were eight-year-old twins. They lived in a small village and loved reading books, so every day they skipped to the local library. In the library there was a magical book but they were too scared to borrow it. Claudia had heard that the book was magical and that was why the book was called The Magic Dream.
One day Claudia and Ruby felt very brave and decided to borrow the magic dream. Then the girls skipped excitedly all the way home. When they got home, they suddenly opened the mysterious book and some strange dust came flying out and put them to sleep.
When they fell asleep, they had an amazing dream, it was about living in a small cottage in a beautiful village where they owned the best bakery. The twins baked the most delicious, sculpted cakes and amazing baked goods. People came from far and wide to taste their new creations. Making, baking and designing cakes made Ruby and Claudia so very happy. When they woke up and realised that it was just a magical dream and the book was nothing to be scared of, the 8 year old twins wanted to bring their dreams to life!
The girls hatched a plan and started making decorative cakes and sold them on the weekends. The twins were planning on becoming famous bakers when they grow up. The second great idea that Claudia thought of was to turn the next page of the book and have another dreamy adventure. They can't wait for the next exciting adventure.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!