Camp Jurassic

One day, there was a gamer who loved playing Lego Jurassic World on his PC, then while he was scrolling for tournaments, he found a tournament where if he made the best looking Jurassic World map, he would win a trip to Isla Nublar, the real island where he would get to see real dinosaurs, play super fun activities and have the time of his life, then every time he would come back from school, he would always set up his computer in his room and try to make the best looking map of all time.

Then it was the day where the judges would announce the winners, but Max had not finished the map yet, so he went on his game so fast that he did not even wait for the screen to load. Suddenly the judges arrived on Discord and that was the time where Max finally finished his map, then he went on Discord. As he arrived on Discord the judges were announcing the top 5 who made the best looking map of Jurassic World, once they got to the last person, that was the time where they announced his name and said that he came first place.

When he heard these words coming into his ear, he jumped up out of his chair and told his mum and brother, when they heard this news, they were so proud of Max and decided to let him take the tyrannosaurus tooth that his dad gave before he passed away, when they gave it to him, he cried so hard because whenever his dad would go out with him, he would always take the tooth, put it around his neck and walk happily with his father, but now that he was dead and Max was taking the tooth with him, he said to his mum, “I will cherish this forever”.

Once Max got to the dock, he said his final goodbye to his mum and brother and went off to Isla Nublar, when they were going to the island, his mum sat down on the couch and watched TV to try and have faith in Max so that he does not get eaten, but that when things start to turn around, while she was watching TV, it said “Breaking News, A MASSIVE MOSASAURUS ESCAPED FROM ITS PADDOCK, WE ADVISE ANYONE THAT IS IN THE WATER PLEASE GET OUT OF IT!!!”

So then the mum told Gerold (the big brother.) what was in the water so then they called Max on his phone saying that the Mosasaurus was in the water with you, then Max told Roxy and David (The Supervisors.) that the Mosasaurus was in the water with them, when they heard this news, they told the driver to drop the emergency jet skies, once the jet skies were free, they hopped on them and went as fast as possible, then they finally reached the mainland and then saw all of their parents waiting for them to come back, when they hopped off the jet skies, all of the kids went and gave their parents a huge hug, once they finished hugging their parents, they all went back home to start over their daily routine.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!