Enough

601 million, that’s a lot of people, isn’t it? All those people, all of them have suffered to covid.
There are jokes about it “It's not real,” they said.
But is has killed millions and millions.
It spreads like butter and kills with speed.
There are ways to help, ways to stop it, still it’s there - harming and killing.
It can sometimes be forgotten, but it will never leave.
But still not everyone ends up ok - millions who have had covid, died.
At the start everyone is freaking out, toilet paper is gold and yet it turns out to be pointless.
All the confusion and illusion only made it worse.
Now we can’t see anyone, and we are all alone - lockdown!
Now we cooperate and everything is alright.
We nead to fight.
We can pay the price of a needle or some pain.
Our world is being saved and we will all be better.
There is now no more pain and the rain to push us down.
So, do you think we have done enough?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!