Bedtime Story

Bedtime Story

“Gotcha, you won’t get away now!” Those were the thoughts of both Master Amber and Pandora when they locked eyes with each other. It was time for their final battle.

After a tense bow to each other, they began their battle and it was a sight to behold! A pearl white kitsune and a flame orange dragon tensed ready to fight. It was the rule for any battle that the hero started first. So Pandora lunged while Master Amber slashed. They fought until each was drained and they could battle no more. Then, Pandora, using the last of her pearl energy, made a final swipe at Master Amber and hit her on the head, directly on the spot where all dragons keep the gem of their soul.

So, in the end, the good guy won again, while the bad guy has to rethink their planning and their attitude.
I
“So, Royal. Will you still have a quarrel with Phoenix, your imaginary friend in your dream tonight?”
“Maybe or maybe not mama.”
“Well, good night then, my treasure.”

Royal snuggled down after her bedtime story. She just might get into a battle with Phoenix, her friend or maybe she won’t. Whatever happens, her dreams will certainly take her on an amazing adventure for sure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!