THE BOOKS AT THE LIBRARY

Ching Amy walks in the library wearing her wavy yellow dress and shiny red glasses, her Bamboo, her pet panda, her pet bunny named Starlight next to her.going to the library is a normal thing for her. She loves reading it's one of her favorite things to do .She reads in the morning she reads at lunch and even dinner .I think you get that she likes reading she normally goes to the library every day at three forty Amy lives in a cute little cottage as messy as a birds nest house full of books and a backyard as large as a forest full of trees and a cute little swinging chair to read on .

Amy was reading like she normally does when her alarm clock went off “it's three forty” screamed Amy. She grabbed Bamboo and Starlight, got her library bag and hopped on her bike. When she finally got to the library she parked her bike on the bike racks then went up the stairs Amy froze in fright! The library was closed! “Noooooooooo”, Amy screamed!!!!! She got on her bike and rode home. She had a big thought about how to get more books then an idea hit her that she would go all the way to Sydney library. Even though it takes an hour, all she wanted was books. Right now she wanted to have books more than ever.she got on her bike and rode to the Sydney library .

When she finally got there she sprinted up the stairs and yelled books!!!!” shhhhhhhhh” whispered a librarian. She returned her books and chose some new ones. She bought five books and rode home. She read three books, then she took a break and ate dinner. When she was done she grabbed her fourth book opened to the first page the pages stared to flip then all of a sudden the book slammed shut slammed then eyes stared growing out then wings then it started talking then it was flying around then it happened to the fifth book she grabbed her book bag then after she caught them she was getting very tired so she went to bed.

She woke up to starlight and bamboo trying to catch the flying books all she could hear was the fluttering of the flying books. It was so so so annoying . Then she went to her garden and all she could see was flying books. For that moment she actually thought it was wonderful she had a long hard thought about if she should keep them. She decided to keep the two inside for once she felt like everything was going right .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!