The Space Restaurant

Mr Lychee stepped into the order room and asked for a grapefruit soup. When he went to the eating room he wondered why no one was there. His horns twitched. He was wearing a black and gold velvet suit. His green pants glitter in the light. A small
buzzing music was playing. He sat down at the table and waited.
Above the door where he came through was a red light he stared at it for a bit but then it flickered green. The waiter sprinted for
the door.OOH,CUSTOMER the waiter shouted.The alarm started
blaring as a door opened a strange woman with six tails ran for the

Mr Lychee suspected she was a mechanic.Because she had tools and oil in her hands.The alarm blared even louder than before and the ship tipped sideways.
'Please don’t panic, all customers will be im-the speaker that was talking splinted apart.'
Before It could finish its sentence. Mr Lychee thought if he went to the cockpit to get more information but when he got there he saw a baguette in the engine.Distress call analyzing,said a robotic voice.What? This is strange. I have no idea what's going on!

Part 2
Heart of the sun
Light brown clouds of gas floated by as the mechanic worked hard in the engine.A massive black planet loomed ahead. “That,”Said the mechanic, is where we will get supplies.
Five freight carriers landed on a way station
There were glowing yellow cracks in the planet as they landed some workers came to greet them.
“Do you have authorization here?” said one of them the ship landed and Mr Lychee came out coughing, the ship zoomed down
the loading bay.I’m Saudi,called one of the workers.And this is my
son Ho. “Hello!”Said Ho.The Mechanic and pilot came out coughing. “Sorry” Said Mr Lychee as the gas engine broke.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!