I Went To London With Paddington Bear

Chapter 1
Paddington and I Show our Worlds
Today, I’m travelling to London with Paddington. I’m flying to London Airport from Brisbane. I will be on a huge plane for one night. Paddington will pick me up in a black cab to go to Windsor Gardens where he lives. I’ll then get dressed to have lunch with the Queen. After that we will go on the Underground Train back to Windsor Gardens and then board a boat (but not an ordinary boat) a large cruise ship.
We will take the cruise all the way to South Africa then it will go to Australia. This time I will show Paddington my world in Brisbane. Firstly, I will take him to Tarragindi. I will show him my school and introduce him to my friends, Riaan, Isaac and Charlie.
Paddington loved my adventure, so did I but it wasn’t over yet. I wanted to show him the Storey Bridge in the city and we then we caught the Big Cat in South Bank. I took Paddington to watch a movie called Super Pets at the cinema. We had popcorn and marmalade sandwiches.
Chapter 2
Paddington and I Played Sport
Today Paddington and I decided to play sport. Firstly, we played soccer at my club, Tarragindi Tigers. Paddington had never played soccer so I showed him how to run, pass stop, score and tackle. He improved so we played a game. In the first half, I was winning. The score was 2 to 1. In the second half, Paddington scored and it became 3 to 2 to Paddington. So Paddington won the match.
The next game we played was running races. Paddington was very good at running races so we played straight away. Paddington won again! He was so good at sports that I tried and tried to beat him at every game. Paddington still kept winning! Then we played a last game. It was go-carting. It was my favourite sport. Will I win or will Paddington?
“On your marks, get set, go!” I shouted.
I was in the lead, but Paddington was on my tail. I hit speed and there was the finish line. I won! Paddington lost. It was finally a win for me.
“Sorry Paddington, but you won the whole game. I just won one. Congratulations!”
Chapter 3
Paddington goes Home
Today is a very sad day. Paddington has to travel home. I bought him a ticket to return to London and he will take a very cool train under the seas. I wished I could go with Paddington but I could not go with him. It would take a long time, probably three nights. I will never forget this time with Paddington.
The next day I’m going to school. I have a beautiful school which I am very lucky to attend. I have a new Principal called Mrs Webb. This is my last term in Grade 1. Hopefully, I will be going to Grade 2 next year will all my friends and Paddington will visit again too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!